=(
Sigh. Okay-day today, but got into a crappily bad mood a few times. WP was a constant stream of uproarious laughter and fun-as usual-and we lunched at KFC. I still like the Shrooms burger. Though I've heard that chicken patties aren't exactly made up of the most PREMIUM chicken. I heard that they just cram everything (yes all the chicken parts) into some mixer or sth and ta daa! Out comes "chicken paste" and that's how you get your chicken patties. But the patty in the Shrooms burger I ate today was pretty crispy. So I shall just ignore the disgusting details involved in its production.
By the time we were having our project discussion during DVPA, however, I had already started frowning. Frown frown frown, furrow your brows. Frowning face. Our favourite lecturer saved the day, though. She suddenly popped into the Digital Media Studio and handed my grp a diskette, saying that it's a "present for May". Oh yeppedee and yeppeday. Though half of me felt like killing her, the "present" really cheered me up. =) So thanks, you-know-who-you-are!
When we were having lunch, Flora said "It's usually the people you love most that hurt you the most". She was referring to BGR, but I think it applies to friends too. Sigh.
P.S: My "crappily bad moods" were caused by more than pms.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home