Crashie
Help! I am so bored but I have so much work to do. My mother is cooking porridge for lunch, which I hate, and my father is playing some sort of dumb cd which has a lot of dumb sounds like things breaking. And now it's the plane taking off. G-E-E-Z. AND IT IS NOT VERY SOFT. GOD DAMN IT WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM. Great, and now it has started raining. Just when I need to return my library books, which I just found out are 3 days overdue. And when I feel like laying eyes on the iPod shuffle. Sux. My brothers have the flu and I can't stop sneezing. I have decided that I cannot take care of sick people. I totally do not know how to do it and will just start acting weird.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooo. Wanted to blog about yesterday and friday, but don't have the mood now. Maybe later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home