1st for 24th
Received my first birthday present of the year from Cheryl last Saturday!
I'd been looking for this ring ever since I got my ghost one from Bell a couple of years ago! Found one at Arab street but it was way too expensive. I told all these to Cheryl and her reaction was "If you're acting, you're doing a really convincing job." -_- Hahaha. I had this cool idea for a couple ring - one of us could wear the ghost and the other, the Pacman. That's why I wanted one that was together to last me through my single days first.
She also bought the best cheesecake I've had so far for only $5 for a long slab from someplace called Bakery World (www.bakeryworld.com.sg - I think they deserve to be advertised). It is the perfect mix of sweet and sour - I hate food that's too sweet, and I have a low threshold for sour food so I prefer it to be like 80% sweet and 20% sour.
She specially came down to my house to have a sleepover as my birthday celebration. ^_^ Our HTHT was one of the best presents ever, too. Thanks, bosom buddy! =D Felt a lot less alone with my first-job woes after our 3-hour chat. Also, Bee deserves special mention - she would have come too if not for a stomach bug. Thanks bestie! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home