Laughter Abound
Had our DVPA directing test today. Was quite stressful, cos I was the interviewer 4 times, cameraman twice and floor manager once. Aizat and Jia Ying were damn funny. Aizat sang Unbreak my Heart and Phantom of the Opera. Jia Ying sang ONE NIGHT IN BEIJING (YES with the TWO voices) and some spice girls song. Anyway I think I did okay except for forgetting to fade the lights and play the music at the end. And not cutting the cameras for a few seconds as I did a time check. And lagging a bit in the beginning in showing the correct camera filming the person who is talking at that time.
SPECIAL THANKS to my Production Crew for a Great Job Done:
- Becky-Interviewer (for exceptional hosting skills)
- Sharina-Guest (for singing so well and taking time to practice. and not minding being Gurmit)
- Sarah-Floor Manager (for being my darling)
- Flora-Sound man (for being my darling)
- Jasmine-Vision mixer (for not getting irritated that i cut every few seconds)
- Jia Ying-Camera 1 (thanks for giving the 30 second cue too)
- Sabarina-Camera 2 (I told u u'd do fine =p)
Couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks so much! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home