Yesterday
Today was wonderful. After school we went to K Box Clementi and stayed there until seven. JY, JH and I only sang a few chinese songs. The rest of the time there was spent on singing and dancing to retro English songs and imitating what the singers were doing in the MVs (think Spice Girls, think 4 girls and 1 guy, each acting as one of the Spice Girls. think sexy moves and laughter throughout.) I didn't get up and dance because
- I can't dance for nuts.
- I'm too tall and feel awkward just standing on the sofa barefooted, which all of the rest (Sab, JH, Aizat, Sarah and JY) minus Andrew did.
Sarah only joined us at about 5, though, as she had to go collect her new contact lenses. Ryan joined us at first but left at around 4, I think.
I LOVE MY CLASS TO BITS AND BITS.
When I got back home, Mum was quite mad at me and demanded to know why I couldn't have called back home on one of my frens' hps or the public phones (since I'd forgotten to bring my hp to sch). I was quite pissed too since it was only 8.45 pm and after all I am turning 18 soon. Can't she loosen the reins a little?
But while bathing I figured that however "older" (and thus "deserving of more freedom") I am getting, I should still tell her where I am when it's late and put her mind at ease. I do know how she worries and I do love her a lot.
********************************
And today, we went to K Box again and skipped the last lecture. Wahahahaa madness. Yes and it was chaos all over again, more dancing, more imitating singers in MVs, more laughter and MORE enjoyment. =) Cheers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home